- Session 1: Tue Jun 19 – Thu Jun 21
- Session 2: Tue Jun 26 – Thu Jun 28
- Session 3: Tue Jul 3, Thu Jul 5, Fri Jul 6
- Session 4: Tue Jul 10 – Thu Jul 12
- Session 5: Tue Jul 17 – Thu Jul 19
Rules and Conditions
- Cost is $30 for SOC Pool members, $40 for non-members.
- Lessons are from 6:15-6:45 pm and 6:45-7:15 pm.
- If the pool is closed due to inclement weather or other reason determined by SOC Pool staff, a make up class will be held on the Friday immediately following each scheduled session; make ups will not be held for any other reason.
- There will be 2-3 swimmers per group. Group size will depend on sign ups and age/ability. If less than 2 swimmers sign up for a particular session, a session may be canceled.
- Parents are expected to be present during swim lessons but must not interfere with instructor.
- You must submit your registration and payment to the SOC pool, or bring it to the first session lesson; your spot is not guaranteed without payment.
- Contact Swim Lesson Coordinator